miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2009

Hey Everyone!

Hello Everyone! I am Sebastian Loaiza (21), a Student of Architecture in the University of Chile. I like quite a lot the languages and meet new peoples and new cultures. Also i like to paint and have nice times with friends. I'm very friendly and talktive. I used to be in French 1 the last semester. But unfourtainly i had forgotten everything, so i hope this won't happen again, because I'm here to improve my spoken skills on english and to share Knwoledges with others. I really want to enjoy myself trough this course because I know that is way so important to have this language as a tool for our future.
Others things of me, I must admit that I'm a fanatic of northern irish stuff because my family and good mates live here. I Love to hear music (not to play!), and I love travels, Architecture, Design, Art and Photography! By the way I like to do some sports but by now I do not make the effort to play them.
Anyway I just hope learn so much, imporve and have a nice time here.

Best Regards
Sebastian

1 comentarios:

Miss B dijo...

hello Sebastian:
I hope you have a good time and learn.
I will see you tomorrow.
regards,

Publicar un comentario